A niche Venture Capital investment boutique with a strong entrepreneurial mind-set focussing on early-stage, high-growth Tech companies is seeking a young investment professional to join their team.
Key Job Functions:
• Conducting financial due diligence on target companies by performing detailed financial modelling and analysis, as well as general company and industry analysis;
• Advanced presentation and reporting through spreadsheets and supporting documents;
• Portfolio performance calculations and monitoring through collection and interpretation of key performance metrics;
• Detailed calculations and compilation of reports for investor;
• Assisting with all aspects relating to executing, managing and reporting on investments, with direct exposure to the business principals, the investment process, the deal team and underlying portfolio investments.
• Relevant financial/investment academic qualifications – CA / CFA highly preferred.
• At least 1 years’ relevant experience in the investment field ideally in non-listed equity valuation and reporting;
• Exceptional recently qualified CA’s would also be considered;
• Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set.