Note: Employment Equity candidates preferred
A highly reputable Wealth Management firm that follows a multi-management approach to investing has a client-facing vacancy for a senior investment professional to take responsibility for expanding and promoting the firm’s investment offering to the retail market.
• Refine, formalise and execute the retail distribution strategy for the firm, per distribution channel, across all segments of the market;
• Assist the Investment team with investment product development based on client needs;
• Together with the Marketing team plan and facilitate strategic client events and engagements;
• Engage with the Heads of external Lisps and other external stakeholders to grow the firm’s market share;
• Together with the Digital Marketing team drive the firm’s presence on social media;
• Assess and analyse fund flows;
• Travel to regions across the country to engage, interact and socialise with Planners and other Clients;
• Developing presentations for report backs and pitches.
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• CFP / CFA / CA / MBA – preferred
• Minimum of 10 years’ investment experience
• Able to liaise and present with credibility and impact
• Professional and client-centric attitude/approach
• Broad stakeholder management skills
• Understanding of market dynamics
• Marketing Background and Links to Financial Planners (advantageous)
• Demonstrated track record of delivering outcomes
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Regrettably, only SA citizens will be considered.