Note: This role is earmarked for a suitably qualified EE candidate
Top rated investment house has an opportunity available within its investment team for an experienced Equity Analyst with a successful track record of analysing companies within the listed Property space.
The successful incumbent will amongst others be responsible for:
• Conducting thorough and rigorous financial analysis of listed local and international companies in the Property sector.
• Making clear investment recommendations which demonstrate conviction, clarity of thought and based on thorough analysis.
• Updating and maintaining systems and financial models used for the capturing and analysis of data relating to companies within the Property sector.
• Assisting in the compilation of reports and presentations for internal and external purposes.
• CA (SA) ideally studying towards CFA.
• Prior equity analysis experience within the listed Property space gained at a reputable firm.
• Proven enthusiasm and passion for investments.
• Excellent analytical ability with well-developed Excel and financial modelling skills.
• Ability to synthesise a large mass of economic, industry and company information, and to effectively analyse this and formulate an investment case.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Well-developed communication and presentation skills.