Note: This opportunity is specifically earmarked for a suitably qualified Employment Equity candidate
Top investment firm is seeking a young investment professional to join their institutional client management team to assist with research and development of appropriate investment products.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing investment technical support across a number of areas within the Institutional Client Management team focussing on product research and development, as well as client-driven product research requests and analysis.
• Performing industry and competitor research and keeping the team abreast of new developments.
• B Comm, B Bus Sci or equivalent qualification;
• CFA / CA / MBA preferred;
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience:
• Working knowledge/understanding of the local and international financial markets, economics and politics
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Responsible, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Articulate and confident.
• Client-centric mentality.
• Good communication skills, both written and presentational.