Note: Only suitably qualified Employment Equity candidates would be considered.
A highly reputable wealth management firm has a challenging vacancy for an experienced investment professional to formulate, revise and implement multi-asset class, multi-management investment strategies within the Discretionary Fund Management space.
• Designs and manages Discretionary Fund Management investment strategies;
• Performs investment research with a focus on indexation strategies and asset allocation;
• Stays informed on competitor offerings, trends in asset management, developments in the financial markets and macroeconomics;
• Analyses the market for opportunities to develop new products and features in existing products to suit specific target markets.
• Liaises with taxation and legal specialists to assess the legal and taxation consequences of investment products and strategies;
• Engages with multiple departments and teams to deliver a new product to market.
• Balances complex business trade-offs in product design and makes appropriate decisions;
• Report backs and performance feedback to financial advisors;
• Responsible for directing and managing a small operations team;
• Delivers and manages multiple projects as well as daily operational issues;
• Generic responsibility in area for performance management, coaching and resource optimisation;
• B.Com / CA / CFA / MBA – Post Grad in Financial Industry.
• Minimum of 8+ year’s investment experience.
• Able to liaise and present with credibility and impact.
• Professional and client-centric attitude/approach.
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.