Top rated Asset Manager is seeking to appoint an experienced Performance Analyst with a solid understanding of investment performance measurement and attribution methodologies (including GIPS) to their Performance Management/Measurement team.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
• Input, calculation, analysis and reporting of performance data.
• Additional responsibilities will include carrying out ad-hoc quantitative / risk return research, compiling and evaluating performance data for business pitches, as well as ensuring ongoing GIPS compliance.
• Financial mathematics / statistics / investments degree.
• CFA or CIPM (or studying towards), a distinct advantage.
• At least 2 years’ Performance Analysis experience at a reputable investment firm.
• Solid understanding and knowledge of performance analysis and attribution methodologies, as well as GIPS.
• Knowledge of StatPro and Morningstar Direct.
• An excellent understanding of the financial markets in general and the investment cycle in particular.
• Accuracy and superb attention to detail.