A prestigious global financial services firm operating within the investment industry is seeking a finance professional to take responsibility for the financial reporting and management of portfolios of key clients within the Real Estate space.
Working closely with the lead relationship manager and Director, the role would be responsible for the administration and overseeing the accounting of a client portfolio, including the development and mentoring of the more junior team members.
• Responsible for managing a client portfolio including all aspects of administration & overseeing the accounting aspects;
• Supervise and mentor several trainee Fund Administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications;
• Working with the Manager and Director to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of NAVs;
• Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of corporate entities to ensure the team complies with all of its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements and client reporting;
• Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements;
• Act as point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of audits and assisting with and running audits for clients;
• Ensuring reporting complies with entity and statutory requirements including local law, relevant GAAP, including IFRS and other reporting principals;
• CA (preferred), CIMA, ACA, ACCA
• Ideally 1 – 3 years’ post-qualifying relevant experience;
• Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
• Good understanding of regulatory and financial reporting regime and IFRS;
• Ability to motivate and influence a team:
• Excellent organisational and prioritising skills;
• Motivated and driven.